Laurel Community Center
Laurel Community Center
7901 Cypress Street
(click for Mapquest map)
- For those coming from the North (i.e Baltimore area), take I-95 to the second Laurel exit (Exit 33A,
which is Route 198 East). For those coming from the South (i.e. DC Beltway), take I-95 North to the first Laurel exit (Exit 33A, which is Route 198 East).
- Once on Route 198, make a right at the first traffic
light (Van Dusen Road). From Van Dusen, make a left at the third traffic light (Cherry Lane).
Cherry Lane, make a right at the third traffic light, which is Route 1. Once on Route 1, go through the first light
(Mulberry) and you will see the Laurel Lakes Shopping Center on the right.
- Take the next right at the light which is Cypress (there is a Wendy's Restaurant on the corner). Drive through the first intersection and then take a left turn into the Community Center parking lot. The Community Center, which is on the opposite side of
the street from the shopping center, will be the last building prior to the residential area on the left.
Gaming sessions every Thursday evening from 6 PM to 9 PM.
NOTE: Club attendees often bring their own games to supplement those that are stored on-site. Anyone interested in knowing what games have been played at recent club sessions is advised to consulted the club blog which is kept up to date.
Phone Number for Laurel Community Center: (301)-497-0300.
Please call to learn about any last-minute cancellations (usually due to inclement weather).
The Games Club was started in September 2005 in cooperation with the City of Laurel Parks and Recreation Department. The sessions are held at the Laurel Community Center and most of the games in the club's collection were purchased with funds from the City. The hosts wish to thank Prince Georges County Councilman Thomas Dernoga and Laurel Parks and Recreation Deparment official Joanne Hall-Barr who have assisted us in the start-up, promotion and maintenance of the club.
- Thursday - 03/23/2017: gaming
- Thursday - 03/30/2017: gaming
- Thursday - 04/06/2017: gaming
- Thursday - 04/13/2017: gaming
- Thursday - 04/20/2017: gaming
- Thursday - 04/27/2017: gaming
- Thursday - 05/04/2017: gaming
- Thursday - 05/11/2017: gaming
- Thursday - 05/18/2017: gaming
- Thursday - 05/25/2017: gaming
Game Inventory (by name)
Game Inventory (by categories)
Each time a game is played at a GCOM event or meeting, an entry is made
in the database. Only one entry is made per game per event/meeting day.
Each entry is worth 1000 points. Each entry loses 1 point for each day
since that entry was made.
page is displayed, a calculation is made for each game based upon the
number and age of its entries. The longer it has been since a game has
been played, the fewer points it gets. Events or meetings older than
two years will be ignored.
WEBMASTER'S NOTE: This list is only as accurate as those entering the
"Games Played" make it. If you are a location or event host, please
take a few minutes soon after each meeting and update your Games
Played!!! If you just can't get to it, please
email the webmaster
with the date of the event/meeting and the games played.
(over the last
No games entered for location!!!